[Topic Unique] Potseeds.co.uk

Messages recommandés

• 2 semaines après ...

Chalut

Merci de vos réponses... bon ça calmera peu être ma grainithite aigüe :P

Si jamais quelqu un se sent l âme d un aventurier, ce serais fort plaisant de lire ses aventures :P

A++

Modifié par beuh-chat

Yop

Comme on disait dans l'apresm, le soucis c'est qu'il vend des trucs qu'il ne peut pas avoir en stock. Genre le GranDaddy.

Et quand je regarde les reviews:

Avoid at all costs. Sell stock they don't have then take ages to refund.
They ignore calls/emails & advertise stock they don't have. After waiting 2 weeks, I called (5th time someone actually answered!!!!) and a man says 'oh yea, couldn't get that one, pick something of the same value' urm...no thanks!! Then they took ages to refund my money. I wonder how long they would have held on to my payment if I hadn't contacted them!!

Advertise stock they don't have and too lazy to contact customers!
Have dealt with these a few times with progressively poorer experiences each time. Will no longer buy anything from them. They advertise items clearly marked 'in stock' - they aren't.

When they couldn't supply an item I ordered due to no stock (big surprise) they didn't contact me and I had to chase it up for a refund, all the time its still marked as in stock on the site. After refunding I suggested they might want to update the website. Guess what? Ignored my email and still marked as 'in stock'.

I can only assume this is a deliberate strategy to get your money in. Sadly I have to recommend you don't use them, as they seem either too lazy or dishonest to reply to emails or have accurate stock indicators. I'll never be ordering from them again. Its a shame as my past experiences were good but they seem to have slid downhill. Staff are polite enough - but that's all that saves them from one star I'm afraid...

etc

Pas convaincant.